The current version of Gedcom Publisher is 2.01. To use it, you need a license for Gedcom Publisher 2.
Gedcom Publisher is available via download only. See the Downloads page.
How to Buy a License
You may purchase a license for the full version of Gedcom Publisher 2 for $25 USD.
Customers with a valid Gedcom Publisher 1 license may purchase a license upgrade for $10 USD. Make sure you have your Version 1 serial number handy; you'll need it to purchase the upgrade.
Only customers with a valid Gedcom Publisher 1 license qualify for an upgrade.
The install program is the same for both the full version and the upgrade version.
Licenses Are for Major Versions
Gedcom Publisher licenses are associated with the major version number of the program. So, for example, a license for Gedcom Publisher 2 is valid for any version of Gedcom Publisher 2.
There are usually several upgrades to a major version that are free for users who have a license for that major version.
|License for:||Works with:|
|Gedcom Publisher 2||v2.00 through v2.01|
|Gedcom Publisher 1||v1.00 through v1.09|
Registration Information Email Message
After you purchase a license, the registration system will send you an email message with license information and instructions for downloading the install program.
- The registration system sends the message to the email address associated with the purchase.
- The registration system sends the message within 24 hours of your purchase, but usually within one or two hours.
- If you do not see the registration information message in your inbox, check your spam or junk folder. With many email systems, some messages that are categorized as spam are kept on the server and not sent to the device you use to read email. With those systems, you may be able to login to a web site to view those messages.
- If you do not see the registration information message in your inbox and more than 24 hours have elapsed since you purchased a license, please contact me using my JFCardinal address on GMail.
- When unlocking Gedcom Publisher, you must use all four values shown in the registration message exactly as shown. It's usually best to copy and paste the values.